Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update for October 11, 2009


Hey everybody! I hope those of you in Houston enjoyed the cool weather this past weekend! And for those of you up in New York and Chicago... I'm jealous!

If you haven't already, please join our Facebook group! Also, we're tweeting regularly and updating the blog every week!

Announcements:
  • SkyRocket - THIS FRIDAY, October 16, Continental Club
  • College Tour - Oct 26-27
  • This month, we are working together as a church family to memorize Psalm 139:7-10. Get to work!
Where can I go from your spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Prayer Requests and Praises:
  • Pray for each other as we're all getting through midterms
  • Ian has survived the typhoon and found a church that is fascinated with his adopted Southernisms (check out his blog post regarding this).
  • Jennifer's 98-year-old grandmother is coming home with live-in care.
  • Joey has an all-day test today (Tuesday)
  • The first Deep Dish was a great success! Huge thanks to Jennifer, Amy, and Joey for all their hard work!

No comments: